By Betsy Carpenter, Coordinator, Marketing & Strategic Partnerships
What's that new bird chirping in your ear? That's Resolution Media of course! That's right we joined the Twitter community. Now in addition to coming to FindResolution.com for your latest RM thoughts (which you can still do of course), you can get inside our heads through one more channel (with a pretty snazzy background, I must say). So, far we have only been tweeting about our blog posts - feeding the ears of all who may be interested. However, much more is in the works.
Once we get in the swing (er...tweet) of things, Resolution Media plans to...
- Tweet about the latest industry news (from trademark policy changes, to personnel shifts)
- Tweet about not only our successes, but also the successes of our Omnicom sister agencies - for those with an interest broader than search
- Tweet about the growing and vast opportunity within the digital world
- And hopefully...Tweet about what our followers are saying!
Have something you want to hear from us? Something you think would be worth your while to follow? We're always open to suggestions. We, like many companies new to Twitter, still have not fully realized the extent of our role in the community.
So, next steps:
- Sign onto your Twitter account (Don't have a Twitter account? Get one.)
- Click "Find People"
- Search "ResolutionMedia"
- Click "Follow"
There is plenty to come that you will not want to miss! In the meantime, how is your company tweeting? Any advice for the ResolutionMedia twitter voice? We may be "experts", but in this industry, who does know everything? Let us know what you think. Until next time - Happy Memorial Day everybody @ResolutionMedia #followfriday.